Courses are offered entirely online, including lectures, office hours, and examinations.
The courses are delivered in an asynchronous format, so that students can progress at their own pace. Program can be completed in 18 weeks, or up to one year to accommodate busy working professionals.
- The program consists of seven courses for non-lawyers.
- Law students and lawyers will need five courses.
- All courses are required.
- Lawyers and law students do not take the two introductory courses in Module One.
- Non-Lawyers are required to take the Module One courses.
- Faculty would include Charlotte law professors and other leading experts and business people working in compliance.
Need More Info?
Fill out the form below to request more information on our Corporate Compliance Program at Charlotte School of Law.
*Required fields. Please note that the information you provide will not be used outside of Charlotte School of Law.