Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and are required to submit an online application through our website. Official transcripts of all prior undergraduate and graduate degree programs must be included with your application. For all non-U.S. citizens who have not obtained a prior degree in the United States or in a country in which English is an official language, a TOEFL score to demonstrate English proficiency.
Applicants must have:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree with a requisite level of success;
- Submitted an online application through the Charlotte website, include uploads for:
- personal essay
- character and fitness (if applicable)
- Official transcripts of all prior undergraduate and graduate degree programs that the applicant was or is enrolled in;
- Non-U.S. citizens who have not obtained a prior degree in the United States or in a country in which English is an official language, must have a TOEFL score of 100 to demonstrate English proficiency;
- Recognition of Foreign Education Qualification. All international education credentials should be translated and evaluated for U.S. education qualification equivalency. Prospective students may go through a Credential Evaluation Service. (Recognition of Foreign Qualifications)
Need More Info?
Fill out the form below to request more information on our Corporate Compliance Program at Charlotte School of Law.
*Required fields. Please note that the information you provide will not be used outside of Charlotte School of Law.